Espro Medium P7 Brushed
The king of all presses. Double-walled stainless steel retains heat for coffee that stays hotter, longer. Two micro-filters give you the smoothest, cleanest cup possible. Two innovations for a better brew. An isolated chamber stops extraction on a dime. A double micro-filter eliminates grit.
Way back in 2015, Rob Kerkhoff became the Dutch Brewers Cup champion using this Espro Press, and claimed 5th place in the World Brewerscup Finals with it later that year. Rob used a Chemex paper filter between the two Espro Press microfilters to create an even cleaner cup. Nowadays, we use Kalita 155 filters re-create the same effect and to great success.
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
- Makes 532ml, 3-4 EU cup (18 oz)
- Includes double micro-filter with
- Twist-lock for easy separation and cleaning
- BPA, BPS and phthalate free
- Vacuum-insulated stainless steel
- Keeps coffee hot for hours
- And with no glass to break, it might be the last press you buy
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.