The Moccamaster, the world’s most popular filter coffee maker, has been handmade and individually in Amerongen, The Netherlands since 1964.
The Moccamaster brews with the optimum temperature (92º – 96º C) and timing to dissolve the aroma containing oils of your coffee, resulting in perfectly balanced sweetness. It keeps your coffee warm at a constant temperature of 80º – 85º C to maintain the perfect balance of flavour until the very last sip.
We have a special Royal Blue with a Keen logo.
Do you want a different colour?Contact us!
Why choose a Moccamaster coffee machine?
- Certified by the European Coffee Brewing Center (ECBC)
- High-quality copper heater
- Automatically turns off after 40 minutes (European safety regulations)
- Individually hand made and tested
- Fast, quiet brewing
- Timeless design made with durable, recyclable materials
- 5 year warranty and long service life