- burrs: 38mm (nerost burrset – case hardened ceramic steel, same as Feldgrind)
- weight: 355 gram
- capacity: around 24 gram (depending beansize & roastprofile)
- material: black anodized aluminium
- Grindsadjustments: stepless numbered dumb wheel
- Grindsettings: From Espresso to French Press. So everything!
The Aergrind, Made By Knock from Scotland.
The Aergrind is the little brother of the Feldgrind, same quality, same burrs!
Weighs only 355 grams, slim fit for traveling and placement inside the Aeropress, plus the capability to dissemble the crankarm (and retain it between the black rubberband) we believe this is the best portable grinder on the market. And yes, in case you were wondering: the opening in the crankarm is a beer bottle opener!
The metal Aergrind comes with a 38mm steel burr set.
After lot of testing here at the Keen Roastery, we found it matching with the high quality and consistency of the best commercial electric grinders.
The adjustment of the grindsettings is easily done with a stepless wheel on top of the grinder. Just hold the top wheel with your thumb and adjust the grind settings with the crankarm to your liking. The numbers help you to repeat the grindsetting of your choosing for each brewmethod.
So if you’re a professional barista or coffee lover, this solid build grinder is your new travel companion for many years to come.