Keen Coffee Presents
DUTCH AEROPRESS CHAMPIONSHIPS 2019
Wendelien's 10 steps winning recipe
1. Use the AeroPress inverted. Use 30gr of coffee. Grind Coarse
2. Rinse 1 Aeris paper filters in the AeroPress Cap
3. Boil water to 92 celsius.
4. Pour 100gr of Water (Spa Blauw)
5. Stir 20 times in 10 seconds
6. Wait 40sec min. Flip and Press
7. Then you have around 60 grams of brewed coffee
8. Dilute with 120gr of boiled Spa Blauw water from your kettle
9. Cool it down till around 55-60 celsius
10. Sweet World AeroPress Champion Coffee
Competition Rules and Requirements
Please read the rules carefully before you register.
Winner wins a return trip to the W.A.C In London, United Kindom.
Official DAC coffee 2019
This year’s official championship coffee is a beautiful Kenya from Dutch specialty trader, Trabocca.
On Sunday November 24th, AeroPress is bringing the world’s best coffee brewers to Bethnal Green, East London.
Read about the WAC Competition and its founders Tim & Tim
This years sponsors
Our sponsors make the Dutch AeroPress Championship possible. A big thank you to:
Brita, Oatly, Trabocca, Dutch Coffee Pack, La Marzocco NL and De Pomp
We love this year’s poster! The artwork is by Joost Stokhof, famous for his unique illustration style.
Learn a little more about Joost Stokhof
You can buy the official Dutch AeroPress Championship coffee, and everything you need to brew it like a pro, in our shop.
Impression of this years Event
Jelle Maarten de Vries shot amazing photos during this years event