WAC AeroPress Dice
Made specifically for the AeroPress, James Hoffman’s coffee brewing dice are a set of five die, each associated with different variables like temperature, brew ratios, grind size and brew time. Try them for yourself to step outside your comfort zone and experiment with your AeroPress recipes.
Out of stock
Each die in this set of five relates to a different aspect of an AeroPress brew recipe:
- Ratio: the amount of coffee vs the amount of water.
- Temperature: how hot or cool the water will be.
- Grind size and time: grind size is hard to communicate accurately, so use this as a guide.
- Brewing method: upright or inverted? Bloom or no bloom? All the big questions.
- Stirring: how you agitate the coffee makes a big difference to the flavour. Trust us.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.